CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wyoming News



Hello everyone.
Hope you all had a safe and fun fourth. Not a lot going on here. bob has been working a lot of overtime which really cuts into his play time. He did get to go fishing a couple of times last week, which really made him happy. Glendo has been flooding so fishing is really hard right now. It was at 70 percent over flood stage, so it had a lot of water in it. It is down to only 50 percent over flood so it is slowly going down.

One exciting thing that happened tonight is that Bob was shooting and sighting in the new barrel on his TC and I don't know how you would describe it, but his gun I guess you would say it blew up..... I am sending pictures so you can see what I mean. I got home from work and he told me that what had happened. Of course he was home by himself. Some days....if you know what I mean. I guess we were really lucky that he didn't get hurt and that the gun didn't really blow, it just I guess you would say cracked. There is a spent shell in the gun and he can't get the gun open to get it out.

Other than that pretty boring around here. He is hoping to go fishing Saturday after he gets off work, but then again, he did break his boat last time he had it out. I think he is on a roll. He is going to take the part he broke to work tomorrow and have the guys there fabricate him a new stainless steel one. Then he shouldn't be able to break it, hopefully.

Well, guess I had better go.

Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murphy's Law

If it was not for bad luck you would have no luck.

Good luck on the repairs and/or replacements.

Gabby

Anonymous said...

Sorry your gun is broke and you're having boat problems but glad to hear your guardian angel was watching over you Bob. It is pretty scary to think what Julie might have found when she got home if that gun really "blew up" in Bob's face. We need to remember to count our blessings.
Ann