CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ann's news

I really don't have any "news" but we are hoping to get our boat in the water later this week. I had a week off in June and it rained all week. I have this week off and they forcast rain for most of the week. Thursday and Friday may be good. I had a fishing license last year and never used it, Roger bought licenses early this year and we still have not used them. Matt thinks we should sell our boat, I told him not yet!!
Anyway, tonight I read my horoscope for tomorrow and I think it is quite wise. It says " No matter how considerate the occupant, a renter will never care about his house as much as a homeowner. Keep this in mind when someone asks you how much you want to invest in a job or a relationship." Lord, may we all take "ownership" of our lives, families, and relationships so when it is judgement day we can be proud of the way we lived.
God bless us all and take care. It was great seeing all who were able to make it to the reunion. Oh, and congratulations to Dan and Jodi on the birth of their daughter Claire. She was born June 1st, if some of the cousins did not get a birth announcement or hear about Claire's birth yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some words to live by in there, Aunt Ann! Amen!

Congrats to Dan and Jodi and Parker for being a brand new big brother... hope to see some pictures of the baby soon :)

Emersons