CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hi Everyone,
Just a note to let you know that today I went on a yarn shop trip with some of the knitters that knit on Monday/Wednesday/and every other Saturday. We had a great time and visited about 5 different yarn shops. Had a great time and enjoyed all the different shops we stopped at and and then had lunch and then on the way back home we stopped for a Dairy Queen in Cannon Falls.

Spent all my stash that I took for yarn, but still have money for the quilt shop hop in a couple of weeks!

Also wanted to let you know that my garden is really beginning to grow great! I keep picking cherry tomatoes just about every other day, and I see that tomorrow I will need to pick green beans and get them canned. Looks like every thing is coming all great. I have some bell peppers that won't be too long before they are ready too. Well, guess that's all for know. If I had some pictures of my garden, I would send them along, but don't.

Barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a FUN time!