CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi

Wow! What a month April has been and we are only in the 3rd week. Erick and I began the month with our annual 3 day convention (Anime Detour). Of course for us it was a 5 day event as we move into the hotel the day before and move out the day after. Every year just before it begins I wonder how we will ever survive the weekend but it always turns out great. Following the convention our nights and weekends have been filled with friends and working around the house. This year we have many home changes planned - I'm sure some will end up being postponned but we have grand ideas. I know for sure we will begin the inside painting projects (i lived with white walls for far too long) and continue to finish the basement studio for Erick. We will begin the larger and more improved garden this year - and hopefully with the help of mom I will try my hand at canning some of those wonderful vegetables I plan to grow.

Had a great time with Mom, Aunt Mary, Nancy, Michelle and my friend Gretchen this past weekend at Scrapbooking. Thanks for all the good laughs and wonderful story sharing. Hope to see as many of you as possible at Aunt Therese's birthday party!

Love to all! Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time with you also Kim, I really should make sure I go to all the scrapbooking events, it is so much fun seeing what everyone is doing. Hearing about the pictures that are being scrapped. (Is that the right word?)
I don't do that much scrapbooking, I spent Sunday working on cards. So that might be what I do at the events from now on.
Thanks for the post.
Mary

Anonymous said...

You made some awesome cards mom!
I love to hear the stories from the photos that everyone is scrapping - it certainly brings back some memories of past times...
Michelle