CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Aunt Theresa's Birthday Party

To all members of the Hayes Family. I received the following info today.

Dear Family,
We are having an open house to celebrate Mom,s 90th birthday.
We would like you and your family to come and help us celebrate.
Where: Oakdale Hall, Oakdale, Wi.
When: Saturday May 9th, 2009
Time: 11:00 am. - 4:00 pm.
Lunc: 12:00 - 1:30 pm.

I don't have everyone's address, so will you please let your brothers and sisters know. We are looking forward to seeing you and your family on Saturday the 9th.

The Family of Theresa Moser

Sue Schneller 952-435-3537 for any easy questions.

This was everything on the letter, I did call Sue and asked if this was pot-luck and what we could bring. She said the meal is being provided and we need not to bring anything. She also said that someone should be at the town hall if anyone arrives early. If I remember the directions, take the oakdale exit off I90, turn right at the stop sign, go to the next stop sign (should be 12 and 16) take a left to the hall. It is only a mile off the interstate.

p.s. Sue also asked if I knew any addresses of the Dorn Family. So, if possible, I would like to ask either Alan or Virginia to pass this info on to Tom and Joe.

2 comments:

. said...

First time posting and I forgot to sign.
Dale

Anonymous said...

Great job.........thanks for all the info. I had it penciled in on the calendar, now I will put it in ink. Ken and I are planning on going. Hopefully will see some of you there also. I haven't seen alot of the Moser's since the last b'day party, so this should be fun.
Mary