CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello Family Members

This is the first time I have used the blog site this way, but while Gabby has gone up north (Brauerville) along with Alan, I get more use of the computer. So, this being said, I've been trying out a few websites.

I have been pretty busy for a Monday, but it seems I get busier every day doing something. Today I started out by leaving the house about 8:45 to go do some volunteer work with my Bundles of Love Group (we needed to pack about 15 bags and then I delivered 6 of them to Public Health here in Rochester and the two other people delivered the rest between then. Then, off to the gym for about half-an-hour on the treadmill. At 11:30 a.m. I met a girl I used to work with for lunch at BB's Pizza.

After that I had to run to the dentist to have my temporary tooth put back on (it came out on Sunday while scrapbooking). After that I came back home for a couple of hours and then to the chiropracter and then to Quality Sewing for some afternoon knitting with a group of gals. I'm going to be like Mary and improve and expand my knitting skills!

At 8 p.m. I left there to go get my hair cut and now I'm home for the evening! Whew, what a day. Tomorrow should be a little slower. Thank goodness. Once the weather straightens out I'll get my garden started and finish the hillside where I'm pulling out all the weeds from the last couple of years. That's it for now.

Barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Barb!
now that you have it figured out I hope to hear more from you. Everyone says that they don't do anything interesting, but it is fun to see how the family spends their day. My day is spent at home with children all day, so I always find it interesting what others are out for. When I have a day off and go out, it amazes me how many cars are on the road, etc, cause I think everyone should be at work.
I hope you have good luck with your temporary crown until you get the pernament one on.
Mary