CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blizzard 2009











Well we were pretty much housebound yesterday. We had a blizzard blow through and it dumped about 12 inches of snow on us yesterday. I think that every road in the county was closed yesterday, and not a lot of them have opened up yet today. I took some pictures yesterday and some more this morning so you could see the drifts that we have out here. I would say that we have them anywhere from three to six feet high around the place. We have six foot chain link fence around the yard so you can use that to judge how deep the drifts are.

Also we are hoping that Abbie has her puppies today. She is due tomorrow and she has been real restless this morning. She is panting real hard, so Bob hopes she will have them pretty soon. I will send you pictures of the puppies when they come.

Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The forecast here was for snow last night and continuing thru today, but so far we haven't had any. There was a sprinkling of snow this morning on the car windshield, but that was all. So hopefully we won't get any. And the forecast is for sun starting on Tues and highs close to and into the 50s....so we are hopeing that forecast is correct. I'm sure I am speaking for all when I say......I am ready for SPRING!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pictures, and letting us know about the blizzard!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like a good old fashioned storm. All I can say is glad it was at your house and not mine!! We escaped the storm that was forcasted. Moorehead had a storm like this last week, and they did not need it either. At least it won't last long. Hope
Abbie has a safe delivery.
Ann