CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Barb says

The movie Fireproof is a very good movie. Our church has shown in several times in the last six months.

Talked to Gabby tonight and he said that he and Alan will be heading home on Thursday after they check and collect their traps. I believe they only had about 10 beavers and were hoping to catch a few more tomorrow before heading out.

Mary - talked to Kim last night and she said the coupon you sent me and I sent on to her came up fine and she was able to print. She stopped at an Archivers near hear and picked up my ScorePal, so now I can make a few cards too. She said they have card making classes up there every Saturday and lots of things in between. Will need to get up there for a weekend and do some cardmaking. Barb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you are getting good at this....
I know that archivers have card classes, just never seems to work into my schedule. But if you decide to go sometime, let me know. There is an archiver on Cedar that is easy to get to from here.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Let me know too if anyone signs up for a card class at Archivers -if schedule allows - would love to go also!
Michelle