CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ann says......

Roger and I went to a free movie Sunday afternoon called Fireproof, an area church put in on to be a marriage enrichment. It was very good, not quite what I expected it to be. I recommend it to anyone gets a chance to see this film.
After the show we visited Virginia and Carl for a few hours. Alan stopped by with a turtle for Carl. When Roger went to the bathroom, he looked out of the window and notice the turtle was gone! The wind had picked up and misting while we went out looking for him. Carl located him up by the bar, right in front of their door. It was a nice Sunday with the April showers.
Then on Monday morning one of my coworkers came in early to tell me that another coworker lost her son Saturday. Dylan was only 20 years old and decided live was not worth living. DeeAnn(mom) is having a really tough time, I'm sure the whole family is. Please say a prayer for the Dylan Westby family - I know they need as many prayers as they can get right now to get through this terrible time.
Sending my love to all of you
Ann

No comments: