CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sewing Projects

This is a 3-d pinwheel table runner.  In July when we did the sizzlin summer shop hop, I found this pattern at one of the quilt shops.  It will be great for fall - just need to quilt and bind it.  It was a quick sew, so will probably be making more of them.   The next one will be using Christmas fabrics.

I found this cheater panel in a quilt shop last spring on the way home from Chicago.  We stopped and checked out a new quilt shop.  I liked this panel since the number words are in english and spanish.  One on the families in child care speak Spanish.   So this will probably be a gift.  It is crib sized.

I started this quilt quite awhile ago, and have had the top done since early spring.   A few days ago, I decided it was time to quilt and finish it.  The fabric line used is Dilly Dally by Moda.   For that reason alone I decided it would be a great quilt for Dakota.  I wanted to bind it in black, but didn't have enought, so used two different pink prints that are in the quilt - didn't have enought of either one, so just used both.  It should fit on her twin bed nicely.

A table runner that who knows when it was started - just found it among the sewing items and decided to get it finished.  It didn't take long once I started.   I will have to try harder to get items finished in a more timely fashion.

Now that I have these items finished I can start thinking of new projects to have availbable for craft days........ya!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was as ambitious as you are! I sit and dream too much and don't get things done. I am going to make one of those pinwheel runners, probably out of the Minnesota fabric I have.
Ann