CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Finished a couple projects

I did the finish work on a couple projects.  The first one is a baby blanket and matching burp cloth.   A friend is expecting her first grandchild in Dec - a girl.   We were showed these mitered corner blankets on the sizzlin summer shop hop, so, of course, that means I have to try to make one or more.

This picture shows the mitered corner.

This is the finished 3-d pinwheel table runner.  I was trying to decide how to quilt it -  I was going to just stitch in the ditch around a couple of the blocks, Ken suggested I stipple the runner, so the pinwheels would stand out more.   I do like how it turned out.

A little easier to see the quilting and the pinwheel.  I also put a leaf button in the middle of each pinwheel.

No comments: