CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

late birthday night out

Last night Roger and I went out for my birthday (only 2 weeks after).  First we went to Country Buffet for supper as I got a free meal - only had to pay for Roger's, good deal.  Then to the movie, The Odd Life of Timothy Green.  This too was free as I won the tickets from CW Rochester - the tv station.  Cheap night out and we enjoyed both the meal and the movie.  The movie is good but alittle sad and unusual.  Most kids would probably not follow and enjoy it but it is a good movie for adults.  I won't say more about it so I don't spoil it for anyone if they go to see it!
Love to all
Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheap date nights are the best! During the summer Erick and I try to take advantage of all the free movies and music in the park times with a picnic dinner.
We are seeing that same movie on Saturday afternoon.
Hope you had a great birthday.
Kim