CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cute Kids

Dakota posing.

Mr Henry sitting in his high chair for the first time.  Sorry about the red eyes - didn't realize it soon enough.  These are old pictures from July.  We haven't seen him since the first of July.

Another one of Henry - you can see his pretty eyes in this one.

Connor busy drinking water waiting for Dakota's t-ball game to start.

Conner - saying "take my picture"  then "let me see it"

I have more cute kids - just don't have pictures of them to post right now, I'll have to start taking my camera along again.  For some reason I haven't had the camera with me lately.

And, atleast, I think they are "cute kids".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They grow up so fast. I never seem to have a camera with to get good pictures! I think they are all cute too.
Ann