CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thank You

Thanks to all who called and sent cards to wish me a Happy Birthday. We didn't do much in the evening, spent the evening at the Family Fun night at Holy Family Church in Kasson. Michelle invited us to go with her and the children, Alex and Jordyn also joined us. Was not a big turn out (the first time they have had this event), but the children got lots of prizes and had fun.
If you get the Rochester Post Bulletin, did you see the cousin's picture on the Main Event page

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the rest of the post was..........page D4, May 17 edition.
Mary

Anonymous said...

who's the cousin? - I didn't see anyone I recognized.

Anonymous said...

Since it was a page I do not usually read, I missed them... but Barb pointed it out.
Gabby

Anonymous said...

If you look again, and since you didn't sign your name - I don't know what age group you are in.
I was referring to my cousins,(which would also be my siblings cousins) The people I was referring to is Duane Ollendick and Ginger Smith