CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

THANK YOU!

Thank you everyone for the kind words of support for both Spencer and me! It brings tears to my eyes everytime I read them, hear them, and think about them.

I am so blessed and thankful to have an awesome family that supports and love us! It's going to be a hard year - the kids will miss their daddy terribly and it will break my heart to see my kids hurting. But I know that with all the support and love, we'll make it through and build the strength in our love and relationships even more!

Thank you everyone!!! Words just can not express our sincere gratitude to each of you :)
Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info.......
dad and I would like 2 tickets.
thanks

Mary

Anonymous said...

oops, wrong post, it was suppost to be under the Dance.... post.

Mary