CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

News

I just watched KTTC noon news and I saw Spencer (an interview), Michelle, Zach and Dakota. So if any of missed it, try watching it this evening at 5, 6 or 10 this evening. Or if you have KAAL, Michelle, Spencer and Zach were interviewed this morning also, so hopefully it will be aired this evening. Spencer did an awesome job for KTTC.
Thank you Spencer for serving........
and Thank you Michelle and children for supporting Spencer in his choice to serve his country.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched channel 6 at 5pm and did not see them! Also checked the web and could not find anything.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Checked KTTC and found the clip! The kids and Spencer did a great job, very touching. Glad I found it. Ann

Anonymous said...

If anyone missed it and would like to see it check out. Www.ktttc.com. Look for the story about. Dads deploy. It is a story almost 2 1/2 minutes long.

Mary

Anonymous said...

I watched it both on KTTC and KAAL, in my opinion KAAL did a better job. I also watched both video clips on their web just to see if they were different. All in all Spencer did a good job... well for a ARMY person. Hopefully I will see you for a few minutes before you leave, since you will not be at the armory.
Gabby

Anonymous said...

I could not find it on KAAL earlier. But have found that it is wwww.kaaltv.com and if you want to see the story and the video you have to look for soldier send off.
www.kttc.com dads deploy
www.kaaltv.com soldier send off

Anonymous said...

We happened to catch the early program... looking good, all of you! Dakota's such a little looker, Michelle! She looks so much like you. You all did such a great job!

Love,
Angie