CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

family reunion

Hi everyone
What is everyone's thoughts on a summer reunion this year? I understand Dale and Barb are gone June 25 and Bob and Julie are going to Alaska this year. Do we still want to plan for June 25 or go for July 2 or another weekend? It does not matter to Roger and me. And are we going with Lanesboro again this year? Again that works for us. Please reply with some input and let's make some plans.
Ann

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever everyone decides is ok with us. I know that
Tim and Nancy will be gone that weekend, and Shawn won't have the children.
Mary

Anonymous said...

I would like it on july 2nd would be better for me and mom. MIke

Anonymous said...

The kids and I are open either Saturday....Lanesboro works for us also...I just would prefer to be close to the park for the kiddos to run and play :)
Michelle

Anonymous said...

July 2nd would be okay for us too. I also think Lanesboro is a great place to be.
Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your input, Majid. We'll take that into account, too.

ANYWAY... Fourth of July weekend might play havoc with trying to get anywhere, with all the BBQ'ing and picnicking going on, plus the 2nd is Deron's birthday and we've made out-of-town plans already for that weekend. I thought it was always supposed to be the last weekend in June, so we've made our summer plans around that, leaving that weekend open. I didn't realize it was subject to change... whoops! So, whatever works the best for everyone else, but we'll be gone the weekend of the 2nd.

Angie

Anonymous said...

I just need to know what day it is soon, so I can request off work....I will probably have to work the evening regardless, but I need to know day and time soon...Dean does not care either.

Also, Majid...how are you going to help with my tuition?

Katie

Anonymous said...

Katie, start posting in random blogs and beg for help?

Love you! Angie