CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

on a lighter note..

I had a few days off work last week, so Conrad and I went to the zoo with Heather and Jordyn on Wednesday. The next two days were spent freezing corn and making applesauce. Then on Saturday I baked muffins and bread for Conrad's birthday party and also made a double batch of tomato basil soup to freeze away for the cold winter months. Sunday morning after church we had Conrad's birthday party at a park in Rochester and had a wonderful time with his friends and our friends. I also had time to take some pretty cute pictures of the little guy to share. Here's one of my favorites...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome shirt Nancy.........is it a hand me down?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Hope your feeling well. The women at work say don't drink the water - there is 3 of them expecting. I told them it had nothing to do with water!
Ann