CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 30, 2013

An update

I'm feelimg better.  I'm still having trouble with small muscle control. Typing is hard,so if you find a mistake, please overlook  it.  I tried sewing today,  it went better than I expected it to.   Using the rotary cutter was a little hard,  had to cut it a couple times.  It's also hard to brush my hair.  Getting better with using silverware.  You don't realize how many things you take for granted.  I went to physical therapy wed and went to my Dr.  today.  It was nice getting a few questions answered.  Of course, he could not give me a define answer as to why this happened.  Of course, if I had to have a stroke this was the best kind to have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are doing better! still hard to believe when I thought I would the one having a stroke or heart attack - of course it could still happen but I am trying to take better care of myself.
love you
Ann