CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ann's News

My News:

I gave the DAC my notice today, I would have worked there 25 years in August. It is bittersweet but I will start a new job May 20 and will stay with the DAC part time until June 21. The only benefit left at the DAC was the pto I earned as a number of years ago they dropped our insurance.

I received a call this afternoon from Donaldson's in Cresco asking when I wanted to start. I will be working 2nd shift - 2pm until 10pm which will be different for me but I feel good about it. After 60 days I will be able to have insurance and other benefits

Please pray that this will work out well for me.


Love to all

Ann

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job. What exactly is Donaldson's?
Barb

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best in your new adventure!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Donaldson's is a manufactor company of filtration systems. It will be totally different for me but so looking forward to less stress and benefits. After the way things went this afternoon, I wish I was done now.
NOt sure how it will be but I will make it work!
Ann

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Praying that it all works out for you :) Super excited for you on the benefits!!! Michelle

Nancy said...

2nd shift is awesome! I hope you like the hours as much as I do!! :)