CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Update on Mary

For those that don't know I was in the hospital, I had a small stoke on Friday morning. I was out walking with daycare kids and Tracy when I was feeling funny.  Tracy called 911 right away and caught the stroke early.  It has affected my right side...so little slow and weak.  Small muscle control is worst than anything else.  BUT - they figure it should be full recovery with a little physcial therapy.  I was released about noon on Sunday and home now.  I'm taking a week or so off to rest and recover...getting some excerise and working on strengthening those muscles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy; get lots of rest - for awhile you'll tire easily. Take care. Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are home and on your way to recovery. Get lots of rest.
Will continue to give our thanks to the quick response on Tracy and say our prayers for your health.
Kim

Anonymous said...

God works is mysterious ways. It was good you were with Tracy and she called 911 so quickly. Take care, love you.
Ann and Roger

Anonymous said...

Gabby and I were so glad to see that you are now home and are getting better each day! If you need anything, just let us know.
Barb