CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A new week

It's hard to believe its Sunday night already. I'm still working with my hand and arm. I have a feeling it's going to take awhile
I want to thank everyone for the calls and cards. It has helped brighten my days

For those of you that don't know Spencer will be deployed again. He will be leaving for Texas next month, and then leaving for Afghanistan in August. It will be a one year deployment again.

On a bright note today. Ken and I went to a concert of Celtic music at Assisi heights this afternoon.  Put on by 2 sisters from Duluth..very enjoyable  was going to be outside in the inner courtyard, but with the rain it was held indoors.

Guess it my bedtime, I have been really tired, so I've been trying to go to bed early most evenings.

No comments: