CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fair

One more day of work for me, and then I will be finished working at the fair for another year! It has been quite busy this year, as we went to an online program where people need to enter everything online. If they didn't have it registered before they went to the fair, they had to come into the office and register what they wanted in.

I am hoping to get out to the MN Shop Hop sometime before the 14th of August.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ann!
Barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes (all who called or emailed!)
Roger and I finished the SE shop hop on Sunday, so we each got the 7 yard bundles. Had one gal ask me in Montgomery how that worked, if I got his bundle too. Told her only if he wanted to share with me!
I hope Barb and Linda can get together to do the SE hop. Alot of the shops were low or out of this years fabric. Said they expected more on Tuesday.
Congrats on all your ribbons that you won at the fair Barb.