CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dancing Dakota

Last year Dakota got interested in dancing. This is her first full year of dancing and she's loving it! Her group is scheduled to dance at the Eagle's Cancer Telethon on January 16th about 2:00pm that afternoon. Spencer and I will be traveling in two directions that day. Zach is suppose to be at his pine wood derby that day for scouts and Dakota is dancing! In the group photo - she's the one with the white wrap on her hand...easy to find :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dakota - when you have a dancing recital this year, let me know, as I would love to come.
Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Barb - I know there is a spring recital....Seems to me it's either the first or second Sunday in May. Once I know the date for sure, I'll let you know :)