CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

SNOW

After 17.3 inches - Erick and I have successfully dug out - twice! It is definately, a very white scean around here. Erick and I took some pictures and if I am able to figure out the techy thing (since erick is off with some friends) I will get them up. The snow drifts are almost all the way up to our windows and the actual snow pack it up to my but.

On the plus side - Erick and I were still able to make it to St. Cloud yesterday for my company's annual Christmas party. It was a slow drive (took about 2 hours) but we were very safe. We stayed the night in St. Cloud, did some present buying today and then made it back home. The roads today were fantastic.

Now - onto a hot shower, some hot chocolate with marshmellows and some present wrapping. Erick and I will be in Rochester for a short time over Christmas - hope to see some of you!

Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were on some roads today, and they still weren't that terrific, so glad the roads you were on were good. Let us know when you will be in Rochester, and we will try to see you.
Mary