CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

sewing projects








Hi everyone,




Just thought I would share some pictures of sewing projects I have done........
the covered notebook is for one of the girls at child care, she will be 9 a couple days after Christmas, so this will be her birthday gift.. She loves to write in a journal and keep a diary. I thought the cover turned out really cute. Inside I stamped some of the pages with a border stamp. I think she will really like it.
I'm sure some of you will recognize the tissue holders. We got the pattern on our bus trip in November.
The table runners were really super easy to make........that is they are super easy after you make the first one.
I've been lots of other items also, but can't post them at this time since they will be gifts at Christmas. I love giving gifts that I've made.......it's make it really hard for someone to return them.
Have a good day........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures - I especially like the notebook cover (dragonflys and purple fabric really win me over). I have loved botht he table runners that my mom made and sent me (thanksgiving and christmas one) - they have really brighten up the table.
Kim

Anonymous said...

I gave the notebook to Lydia this morning...and she loved it. It was nice to see how excited she got about it. Even her dad was like......"you made the cover?"
And I really liked the way the fabrics went together.
Mary