CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mitten & Scarf set



I was at a local shop last week end and spotted fleece mittens and scarfs. So I looked them over and checked them out and decided I could make them alot cheaper or at a more reasonable cost. The mittens were priced at 23.99 and the scarfs at 14.99. (I might be off a dollar on the mittens, but I know the scarf is right). The picture is of the set I made.........I think it turned out really cute.......and since I already had the fleece, it was quite reasonable for me to make. The mittens are double fleece so that makes them really warm, something we need for Minnesota winters.

What projects are you working on? I would like to see what everyone is making!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the set is soo cute. I have made tator baker bags and table runners for gifts at work. Did not take pictures of the ones already gone but do have 2 table runners that I am keeping and more bags so will try to take a picture to post. Also, I have sewn together a quilt top kit called winter woodlands that I bought when we went on the shop hop in November. I will try to get a picture of that also.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Looks likes a pretty set not sending cards out this year. Wishing everone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Doing all right with all of the snow. Kate @ mIKE

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom - I think I need a couple sets for me :)
I LOVE YOUR SEWING PROJECTS!!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I think you need to join us for sewing projects and we all need to learn some of Mary's tricks and projects. Hopefully, we can start getting together once a month or every 6 weeks for sewing fun like we did the one Saturday this fall.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I think you need to join us for sewing projects and we all need to learn some of Mary's tricks and projects. Hopefully, we can start getting together once a month or every 6 weeks for sewing fun like we did the one Saturday this fall.
Ann

Anonymous said...

No way Michelle - this set would look perfect with my tan coat :)
Kim