CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wyoming News





Thought I would share a few pictures with you that I took yesterday. Bob wanted to show me where they went elk hunting this fall. He said that there was some really pretty scenery that he thought I would enjoy. It was a whole day trip, because it takes about three hours to just get there. So we took off yesterday morning and we didn't get back until after dark, but it was a really fun day. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Julie!! Hard to believe you had all that snow a week ago and now it does not look like much. Glad you both had a nice day, it's still cold here.
love to all 3 of you!
Ann and Roger

Anonymous said...

According to the pictures, Bob is right, the scenery is very pretty. It sounds like a good way to enjoy a day. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Mary