CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

pizza ranch

When I first responded to getting together at the Pizza Ranch, I thought it was a Friday night. How would everyone fill about getting together earlier since it is a Saturday? I guess I would prefer meeting for lunch. Virginia said they had plans that night, and Katherine & Mike might prefer coming earlier rather than driving in the dark. Just thought maybe we would sit and visit longer if we met earlier too. Roger and I will come no matter what the time is (as long as it isn't storming). This is just an idea and was wondering how others felt. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.
Ann

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops.. I just replied to the other. If it's earlier, I won't be able to make it as I work until 4 p.m.

Angie

Anonymous said...

I certainly do not want
Angie to miss this. The time should be left at five. I will mention to my kids to see if anyone is able to come.
Ann

Anonymous said...

I certainly do not want
Angie to miss this. The time should be left at five. I will mention to my kids to see if anyone is able to come.
Ann

Anonymous said...

It isn't a problem in the least. We aren't completely positive we could come, so please don't set a time according to me. If earlier suits Aunt Katherine better, it's more important for the aunts and uncles to be able to attend.
Love, Angie