CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Family gathering

I did check with the Pizza Ranch and we can, and I did, reserve the big room - they would like a count before we come. We don't need to have the count right now but probably about a week before. The room holds 50 people and if we do not have that many, it's fine but others will be able to sit in the room and I said that was okay but we'd all kind of like to be together. The cost is just under $8.00 for seniors, a dollar more for other adults, and 60 cents a year for children under the age of 10.
Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Price also includes beverage.
Linda

Anonymous said...

sounds fine with me...are we meeting about 5 ish???? or later??
V

Anonymous said...

I think 5pm should be fine..........

Anonymous said...

This sounds great! I didn't think I'd be able to as this is my weekend to work, but as it turns out, I switched to the morning shifts on my weekends, so I'll talk to Deron, and we'll probably see you there!

Angie