CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Family gathering

I was wondering if we (siblings) and of course our children …if they would like to come…would like to get together on February 27 - a Saturday evening - at the Pizza Ranch for supper. They have a biggish room sort of and I don't know if we could "speak" for it or reserve it. Dale had said when he was in the Dakotas in the fall that he and Barb went and really enjoyed it. I've been there a couple of times - they have pizzas, salads, potatoes - mashed or a fried chip, and chicken. We could discuss the options for the summer reunion and possibly get things decided. It would also be an opportunity to just get together and look forward to the end of winter.
What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea to me.....Ken and I haven't been to the pizza ranch in Stewartville (not sure if we have ever been to one). I'll put it on the calendar, and plan on it. The only thing that might cause us to miss it would be if Nancy decides to go to the hospital at that time.
Mary

Anonymous said...

We could celebrate Virginia's, Dale's, Ken's, Roger's and Allen's birthday - did I leave anyone out? Also Mary & Ken's anniversary.

Anonymous said...

As long as the weather holds, Roger and I would come. We'd have to wait for Ryan or Mark to get here for Nicholas unless he came with. What time are you thinking?
Ann

Anonymous said...

Pizza Ranch food is pretty good.
Decorah's is anyway and so was the one in Fergus Falls. We have plans later that night but should still be able to make it. V

Anonymous said...

they usually start supper serving about 5:00

Anonymous said...

As a kid of a sibling: I've been to the one in St. Cloud and have nothing but raves about it.

As long as the weather holds Erick and I would plan to be down for the day. We love spending time with the family - there never seems to be enough of it anymore.
Kim

Anonymous said...

That sounds great to me. I know that I have been to the one in Stewartville a couple of different times for parties and they do have a back room. I'm not sure if you can reserve it or if you just use the room.

I will put it on the calendar and hopefully see some of you in Stewartville on the 27th.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Mike and Kate will be coming to the get together on February 27 if the weather holds up.