CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wyoming News

Howdy from Wyoming....(How corny can I get:)

I just wanted to share a picture with you of a lamp that a friend of ours made for us.  He used the wood from a dead cedar tree from our windbreak north of the house.  We found the lamp shade at Lowe's today, and it really looks nice on it.  (At least I think so.)  I hope every one has a Merry Christmas.  I know that it is supposed to snow a little bit here on Monday and on into Tuesday.  We are supposed to go into my niece's on Christmas Eve, and James and a couple of friends are coming out to our house on Tuesday, so I hope the weather will cooperate.

Bob and Julie



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lamp that belongs in Wyoming! Very nice and the shade looks great on it. Hope you have a safe and Merry Christmas! We have plenty of snow for Christmas. We have no plansbut church for Christmas. Our family will be getting together at Crystal and Dereck's next Sunday the 30th. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Ann and Roger