CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's beginning to look like Christmas

It's beginning to look more like Christmas around here - look I have more cute elves. 

Let it snow, let it snow.......
I'm so glad Ken put some lights out a couple weeks ago, they looked nice at night, but now they look awesome with the snow on them.

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas......
It was pretty today watching the snow - I'm sure of you may not be happy with it, but it was pretty.  And everythng looks so nice and clean now.   I'm sure some people (like Kim and Erick) probably think it was too much snow.  And some people (like Brian and Sarah) was wishing they had some instead of the rain they got.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.