CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello from Wyoming,

Hope this finds everyone well.  I just thought I would post a few pictures to let you know what is going on out here.  I think the weather is finally going to straighten out.  We had a really warm April, but it seems that the weather always turns cold, cloudy, and nasty for the weekends.  We were finally able to get out and get some fishing in over the weekend.  We went up to Hawk Springs and met some friends of ours and spent Mothers Day on the lake.  I can't think of a better way to spend the day.  The weather was gorgeous, warm, sunny, and for once the wind wasn't blowing.  Attaching a few pictures of some of the walleye that we caught.   Bob is holding two of the biggest ones we brought home.  He caught one and I caught the other.  Then we had a bunch of smaller ones.  I think we ended up bringing 13 home.




Bob and Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice - glad you had a good weekend.

Linda

Anonymous said...

look good! Mark went walleye fishing but didn't really say if he got any. We did have trout the other night that Mark caught but I haven't been fishing at all.
Ann