CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Barb's news

Here I go again!  Wasn't sure how to do this new blog, talked to Ann earlier and she explained how she did it.  Soooo, I'm trying it again.  First of all, Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there and happy birthday to all the May birthdays! 

I went to a military sisterhood luncheon today and Michelle and another girl at the table named Leah were interviewed by KTTC, and she should be on the news at 6 (it is now 9:30 p.m.), and at 10 p.m.  If you see this blog you might catch her on the 10 p.m. news.  Mary was also at the luncheon.
Barb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Barb, Mary, Michelle, and Leah all on the news last night. You all looked very nice and photogenic! It looked like a nice program. People usually don't ask me for help with anything computer so glad if I was able to help!
Ann