CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

Flowers and a Fire

The bleeding heart plants have gotten so big this spring.  And they are so pretty blooming right now.

Our first fire this summer.  Ken said it wasn't very good since the wood was wet, but I thought it looked pretty good.


Ken working on the fire.  

It is taking a while to get used to this new blogger look, can't say that I like it.   It is so different that what it used to be.  So hopefully this will publish ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bleeding heart is gorgeous! The fire sounds good - must be nice just to sit and enjoy the warmth!

Also, I guess I didn't realize the blog had changed.
Barb

Anonymous said...

you should send your picture of the bleeding heart into kttc
I had a hard time posting Sunday night too, thought it was just me so glad to hear it was not!
Ann