CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Morning

Good Morning,
Hope everyone is having a great start to their week. My morning started by having the school age kids here for an extra two hours today. But, since the weather was so nice, we went for a long walk, then came home. The girls spent an hour with paper and markers - a couple of the girls have great imaginations - it is really fun to see what they color and create.
Ken and I are working on our schedules - it is different having his home during the day. I think I will get used to it really quick. And it will be nice for him to have time to do projects that have been put off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Uncle Ken is better at getting those projects done than Erick is. Every year during Christmas, Spring and Summer break - we make a list of projects so keep him busy (and out of my hair while I work) but I think we have not finished any of them. We are making progess - we have discussed paint colors and carpet tile flooring for the basement.
Kim

Anonymous said...

hmmmm - WE make a list, or Kim makes a list???

Anonymous said...

jWell, Erick, someone has to make that list so you know what she wants done.
That's why I make lists, but sometimes it is ignored!! And sometimes, the list is an ongoing thing.
Mary