CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Happy Family


Spencer flew in tonight - arrived in Rochester about 8:30. It was a long day for Michelle knowing he was coming home. Ken and I took the kids out to the airport - we got there after the plane landed, but before they unloaded. I think Zach had it figured out - but Dakota was so happy and surprised to see Dad come thru the gate. The kids got to him before Michelle, so she had to wait for her hug.
As you can tell Connor decided it was time to go - I've got the bag, let's go home. I have a feeling that bedtime was a little later than usual tonight.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gave Spencer the "How to Enter the House 101" last night :)

For those that don't know - my front door lock jammed a couple months ago and since we (parents and me) had to pop that door lock out, I decided it was time to change door locks! We changed most of door locks in the house...and added deadbolts!

Anonymous said...

I just told dad about your comment, he said -oh, I had forgotten about that - so we had a good laugh about it. We all knew how to get into house - Spencer is the only one that didn't.
Guess they must have gotten to bed at a somewhat decent hour since they are up already. But maybe Michelle didn't have a choice in that - I'm sure Connor was up at the normal time.
Mary

Mary

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Spencer. Enjoy your 2 weeks home. I'm sure it's going to be hard for everyone when it is over. Be safe!
Ann and Roger