CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2nd

Today we went to the movie - We Brought a Zoo - and really enjoyed it. Ken, I, Michelle and children, Shawn and children and Barb were all there - and from the reaction of everyone I think it was enjoyed by all. If you thinking about going to it - I would recommend it. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
We also saw the previews and had some good laughs from them....Dakota's reaction to the new Madagascar movie was so funny - guess she wants to see that one. The other preview that got a good reaction was the Three Stooges movie. Barb said she and Gabby would have to go see that one.
We don't go to the movies very often, usually only one a year, but we may have to start to go to a few more. It was very enjoyable today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roger and I took Nicholas to that movie Friday night before his birthday. We really enjoyed it also. Nick also wants to see the new Alvin and the chipmonks movie - chipwrecked. "We don't go to movies very often either but do not want to see the theater in Harmony close down, a really nice family own it and have tried to keep the price down so families can afford to go there.
Ann

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear good things about that movie - Erick and I were going to see it but opted for The Muppets instead. We enjoyed it alot and I was proud to be able to still sing along with the songs. Wasn't sure I would remember them as it has been such a long time since childhood. We don't get to the movies as much as when we were first married but try to get out every couple of weeks. We have a nice ICON theater up here that serves dinner and everything. We have even picked the next one - the new Sandra Bullock/Tom Hanks movie.
Kim