CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday........






A cold Wednesday, forecast for a warmer week end!!!!



School has a 2 hour delay start today........so the legos came out and the kids had fun playing with them........

First they had to see how high they could stack them..........after that tumbled, then it was break them all apart.

I found this pattern on the internet for free for "no bake cupcakes" and thought it was cute. They are about 9" square and could be used as pot holders. I don't really need any more pot holders, but made them anyway, just because I could.

Have a great day and stay warm....it's already February, so spring is just around the corner.

Also, since it is February already, girl scout cookies are out, Jordyn will be selling them starting Saturday. So if anyone is looking for those great girl scout cookies.......hint, hint, hint.

Mary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be so glad when it gets warmer! I hate cold weather. Looks like the kids were having a great time. The cupcakes are also cute!

Bring on the girl scout cookies - I will buy a few if she shows up here or calls to let me know she is coming over.
Barb

Anonymous said...

I have 2 granddaughters selling too, so I won't be able to buy any from Jordyn.
The cupcakes are cute. Roger was wondering where Norrie was on the picture since Conrad is there.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Norrie was napping.....

Anonymous said...

Bob wants to know if we order cookies how you will deliver them....

Julie

Anonymous said...

you buy them, and I'll ship.....just let me know what you want