CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday 20th

Just wanted to let everyone know...Father Nelson is doing the 9:00AM Mass on Sunday. He will be acknowledging Mom and Dad during Mass - if anyone would like to join us for church...please feel free to come! We don't have any pews reserved, but if we know several are coming, we can certainly call the church to have them reserved. They normally sit near the front, off to the side.

I just talked with the other church - Christ the King in Byron. We are able to get into their about 11:00...for those that want to come early.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be attending the 9AM Mass at St. Pius.
If anyone would like to join us, that would be great and if you let us know, we can watch for you and save some seats.
Ken and Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for Sunday me and mom will not be able to make it. I been having gallbladder promblem I go back in to the Doctor Monday morning to have ultersound for my gallbladder. I don't wont to drive to far right now. Mike and Kate

Anonymous said...

Mike - sorry to hear about the gall bladder problems. We'll miss seeing you guys, but understand the decision to stay home! Take care and we'll see you guys some other time.

Love,
Michelle