CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Greeting to all

Hi everyone,
It's been awhile since I posted anything. No excuse for not doing, just didn't get it done. MEA week end, Ken, I, Michelle's family, Nancy' family and Shawn's family met in the Dells area, WI.
It was a fun couple days of enjoying the water parks, playing games, etc. Sometimes the fun got interrupted by car trouble. For those of you that haven't heard, we had some car trouble before, during and after the trip. Our car was in the shop and we drove a loaner, Shawn's car had trouble on the way over, and Michelle's (or rather Spencer's suburban) went out in front of our house when we got home. Actually, Michelle started to drive away, did a U turn and parked in front of our house (going the wrong way) because smoke was coming out of the hood. Had to have it towed on Monday. It was a fun week end, one that we won't soon forget.
Thanks for posting the picture Michelle, when I get my camera downloaded, I'll put a couple up also.
Tomorrow's Halloween, then November and time to start thinking about Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving will be here sooner that I think. The week end before I am going on a bus trip with Linda, Ann and Barb. Really looking forward to doing something new. I think it will lots of fun and educational. Learning about sewing and quilting is educational, right?
Happy Halloween to all........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the bus trip! Should be alot of fun. And then what about Christmas? Are we going to get together in Kasson as we have the last few years? I am all in favor of that if the Servicemen's Club if still available to us.
Ann

Anonymous said...

I'll ask Michelle about it tonight.......what's a good date for everyone?

Anonymous said...

I think Mark and Crystal have their kids Dec 11 and 12. So if we have it the first weekend, at least 3 or 4(Liz's Victoria) of my grandkids won't be there. But I guess we will have to go with what is available too.
Ann

Anonymous said...

I know that Michelle won't be there on the 12, and we might not either. Dakota has a dance recital that afternoon.
Maybe we should think about having it at Forestville (if that is available). That was a pretty big room and we could take a walk, or whatever.
If we are going to have a get together this year........WE NEED YOUR IDEAS AND HELP.
I have had a lot of stuff (stress) in my life the last few months and I just have a take care of myself for awhile. I am more than willing to help and do my share, but I can't do as much as I have the past years. I think it would be fun and great to all get-together, and if we all work together........WE CAN DO IT.
So everyone, please help and give out ideas.
If we can find and place and time, I think we should just go with the soup potluck again. It's not all about food, it's about getting together and enjoying family time.
Mary