CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Get Together

Forestville State Park - Saturday December 11th - 10:00-5:00ish.

Pot-luck soup/sandwiches for lunch
White Elephant Gift Exchange
Might have some crafts for the kids again...will depend on how much time I have between now and then to gather materials.

Santa - any idea if you'll be able to make an appearance for the kids??? Let me know as soon as possible on that also....so we can generate ideas for Santa to hand out.

Michelle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michelle! This sounds great. We will furnish the wood for the fireplace. I'm sure we will help Santa put together some bags for the kids. If Santa can't be there, there can still be something for the kids.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michelle! This sounds great. We will furnish the wood for the fireplace. I'm sure we will help Santa put together some bags for the kids. If Santa can't be there, there can still be something for the kids.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I will not be able to come since I have to work at Quality that day.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Gabby and I will be there for the get-together. Kim and Erick won't be able to make it because Kim has her company party that weekend.

Let me know if I can help with getting things for Santa
Barb

Anonymous said...

I feel awful! Any chanced Quality would let you change Saturdays Linda? Or we could do the weekend before??
Ann

Anonymous said...

I worked last night and checked the calendar. In order to switch days I would have to take a weekend later in the month and I am not willing to do that. I hope those of you that are able to go have a good time.
Linda