CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ann's news

Hi everyone,
I went to a Norwex party last Wednesday night and signed up for a party. Not sure as to when I am going to have it though. I was thinking of checking to see if Sat. or Sun. after Thanksgiving will work for the consultant. I had not heard of this company until last week, some call it a rag party! If you would like to check it out at all you can on the web: www.norwex.com. I hope some of you can make it, it is rather expensive but has good rewards for the hostess's (hint, hint). I know a few people who own some of the products and they told me how good they are, the window polishing cloth and the bathroom scrub mitt are highly recommended.
Norwex might be the next think you want to get into, Michelle!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been using their products for about 2 years already.........and the window polishing cloth is awesome. And I know that Michelle has used some of their products.
Let me know what day you are thinking about.......I was thinking about signing up to work Sun after Thanksgiving...so let me know soon. Brian and Sarah will be here, but plan on leaving Fri pm. So as of right now, I don't have any plans for the week end.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ann - but not interested in Norwex as a business.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite - not sure what's happening Thanksgiving weekend, but let me know when you have a date. I have used some of their products.
Barb

Anonymous said...

Just talked to the consultant for Norwek and will have the party at 2:30pm on Saturday, Nov. 27.
thanks everyone
Ann

Anonymous said...

ok, thanks, should be able to make it.......if not will let you asap.
Mary