CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sewing Saturday

Ken made sure we had nurishment so we didn't get tired with all the sewing........Thanks Ken, we enjoyed the snacks.
Linda and Ann very busy!!!! Linda didn't do any sewing, but she was a big help with the rotary cutting and helping with questions.




Well not so busy here, this is when they thougt it was a sitting around talking day..........

Barb and Ann with their finished projects. Barb finished her charm tote and made a grommet bag. Ann finished her scrap sack and also made a grommet bag. I also got a couple projects finished, but don't have pictures of them yet.

As Ann said it was cool Saturday, which made it a perfect day for a get together and sew. That is what Linda, Ann, Barb and I did most of the day. Some of them tried to slack off, and I had to keep them on tract so they would get their projects done. It was a sewing day, but they thought they should sit and talk!!!! I'll post a couple pictures so you will see that we did get some sewing done. It was lots of fun, and we will be planning another sewing day soon, right? Thanks for the great day.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why am I in 3 of the pictures? I am looking forward to another sewing day and maybe our other sisters and some of the nieces/daughters would like to join us. I will try to be more organized and dedicated to get more done but the visiting was half the fun.
Ann

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you are in 3 of the pictures............maybe because you needed to know everyone's business (just a joke...) or maybe you were just lucky.

Anonymous said...

well, it isn't because I am sooo photogenic (OR HOWEVER IT IS SPELLED). So it must be luck, guess I should have bought some lottery tickets that day!!

Anonymous said...

You were just in the right place at the right time for picture taking time!

Yes, Ann and I did get our projects done and I must say I did enjoy the day of sewing. I will be looking forward to the next one and hopefully more of you can join us!

Thank you Mary and Ken for opening your home for us and providing the snacks and to all three girls for the help they gave me, as I'm not too savy about much of the sewing and machines.
Barb

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Ann the one shoving everyone out of the way so that she could be in the pictures??

Anonymous said...

I don't remember shoving anyone, thank you!! Ken must love me best since he was the one with the camera.