CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

wonderful family party

Thank you to everyone who helped make Sat a great day. I throughly enjoyed the day, spending it with family. I didn't have a bad bowl of soup! The fool was wonderful.......thanks to all the good cooks in the family. And a special thank-you to the man in red.......I'm sure the kids really enjoyed our special guest. The gift exchange was awesome, now that we know how it it done, the next one will be even more FUN.
Thank you to everyone, for everything, from traveling, to cooking, to bringing gifts to all the special things you did to make the day fun.
Happy Holidays to all
Love to all
Mary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soup was wonderful! It was great to get together and see cousins that I haven't seen in awhile. A very special thank you to Santa - the kids thought it was great. I can't believe Dakota wasn't scared...she wouldn't go near Santa a week ago! She was terrified. Loved the gift exchange and can't wait until next years party...any requests as to which weekend MIGHT work best for others. I will also do some looking into other options of places to have the party. Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Well,I guess I goofed again with the message I typed yesterday, so will try again!! I had a great time too, and we will have a good idea on the white elephant exchange for next year. Thank you Mary for all the extra gifts you broughtand all the extras you did. And thanks to Santa for making time to come, I know all my grandchiildren really enjoyed it. Maybe we should look at the Sat. after Thanksgiving for next year, unless someone has any ideas. Also lets remember to keep the last Saturday in June open for a summer reunion. Linda mention Oronoco estates has a new playground and we could get the building in case of rain. If anyone has other ideas let's hear them. Mom would be so pleased that we are getting together. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Ann

Anonymous said...

Gabby and I had a great time also. It was great seeing all the nieces and nephews and find out what's been happening since June.

The food was great!

Will be looking forward to the summer when we have the family reunion and hopefully will be able to see more of the family.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
Barb and Gabby