CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pictures

Dear Santa, Thanks for the fun gifts.
Now Conrad, this is how it is done. Thanks Auntie Shell


Here Gabby, let me help you. Gabby got the first gift of the white elephant exchange. Wonder what it is.


Sisters.............




Here, Barb, I will show you how it is done. Shawn helping Barb with the new digital camera she got at her retirement party earlier in Dec. Now we will see lots of new posts and photos from Barb (after she figures out how to use the camera).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mary for putting up all the great pictures. Not to fond of the ones with me in them - I really need to lose some weight!! Oh well, guess you can see I had a good time. Looking forward to June get together. Ann