CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

SNOW

Hi everyone,
Just a quick hi. The kids and I just out to play in the snow and to shovel some. Some there seemed to be 2", some spots it seemed more like 4". It was wet and heavy, which I'm sure alot of you already know. But Ken does have a birthday on Sunday, and we always seem to have snow on or around his day. And, of course, we never have nice weather on Good Friday.
Had a hard time getting the kids to go out, they just wanted to stay in, but after we got out, I had a hard time getting them to come inside. Conrad kept wanting to walk in the deepest snow, so I had to keep pulling him out, he loves being outside, especially if he can have a "hat" on. For those of you that don't know Conrad very well, he LOVES to have a hat on. Wants to wear them inside and out!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you all have a great week-end, and a Happy Easter!!!!!
Plan on seeing some of you on Sunday
Love to all
Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to all of you too and the rest of the families.

Just wanted to say that Gabby and I won't be going down to Ann's like we thought on Sunday because Kim and Erick will be down and by the time we get out of church on Sunday it's too late to head down to Wykoff, so if you see Ann, just let her know that we won't be coming, but to let me know if help is needed for the family reunions.

Mary - I finished the baby hat I was working on that Sunday and also the baby afghan and have started another one. I have also started another hat, but the next time I come in on the Sunday after Easter, I need help, because I can't remember how she worked in the tail where I started. Do you plan on coming too?

Barb