CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Hi to all
It was nice seening so many of you on Sun at Ann's house. Glad everyone made it home safe, with the weather being the way it way, seemed more like we should be having Christmas instead of Easter. Sure hope the weather turns around soon, and we start having more spring like temps and sun.
Barb, right now I do plan on going to open knitting on Sun, Ken and I have nothing else planned, so I am planning on going. If anyone else would like to join us knitting or crocheting, there is open knitting/crocheting at Quality Sewing on Sun, March 30 from 1 to 4pm. Both Marylynn and Judi should be there to help and answer questions if you need help or advice. I will plan on seeing you there Sun afternoon Barb.
I hope everyone has an nice week, and see some warm temps, robins, and other signs of spring!!!!!!!!!
love to all

No comments: