CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Snow Goose



Hi All
Bob went snow goose hunting over the weekend and here is what he got. I have been trying to download some pictures of the antelope that he got last fall, but there seems to be something wrong with my memory card. I may have to take it to town and see if I can burn a disc from the memory.
Not much else going on out here. Just waiting for the weather to straighten out so we can start to get outside and have some fun.
Bob and Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you. Hope you both are doing well. Happy Easter to you both and James.
Virginia

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
the grass looks pretty brown there, although I don't see any white (snow). Today we have a winter storm warning, until 7 this evening. We could get 4-8 inches. So we are really anxious for this weather to straighten out also. Have a great week-end. Write again soon
love to all of you
Mary

Bolins said...

I heard goose jerky is pretty good, did you make any?